Monday, September 12, 2011

Get Real

Hey folks in blog land. Shout-out to V515: I finally have a reason to be a part of the "blogosphere."  ...and to the rest of you: go easy on me; I hear blogging is like riding a bike: once you get it, etc., etc.

I don't know anything about blogging, but that fact will make itself abundantly clear, without further explanation.  What I will explain is why I took the time just to explain that.  Explanation: I'll use this as a medium to be as earnest, honest, and real about issues of community sustainability, as I possibly can be (with reasonable regards of etiquette, of course).  It's really tempting to use this as a little soapbox I can stand on - railing against the sky - to pontificate about my various theories of blah and blah.  But, I don't want this to be about me and I don't want this to be severely boring for you. I respect you too much as fellow sustainability enthusiasts.  However, if you like multimedia content, you're in luck!  This is the last you'll ever hear about me...the rest is solely dedicated to the spilling of my brain in the form of articles, chapters, clips, quotes, vids, pics, slides, songs...and, of course, synthesizing and editorializing about our readings, discussions, and all the awesome content y'all are sure to share in tweets and blogs.

Hope you like what you see.  Feel free to email/message me if you have suggestions for format or content additions and improvement.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment